Friday, July 23, 2010

My love , my Deliverer

The Lord my Salvation

With a heartfelt desire to repent and be near the Lord
I said to the Lord this statement "Lord the best thing that could happen to me right now is for you to speak to me" all of a sudden i felt the Lord's pressence strong and tangible,,, sweet and loving as He always is. He said to me remember what I showed you in James so I took my bible and turned to James chapter5 where the Lord had led me just yesterday as I begin to look over it again He spoke and said to me as i read verse 13. Which again reminded of my situation i had been seeking the Lord for victory in an area of my life that was substandard to say the least well call it sin. In that verse it says if any among you are suffering let Him pray, if any are cheerful let him sing psalms. needless to say to that first part i felt a really big "that's me Lord" and i'm praying please forgive me, help me. Then the Lord spoke and said remember how I am patient. verse 7 talks about the farmer who waits for the precious fruit. The Lord was waiting on me :) to overcome preservere and endure and how He has a end a future intended for me the Lord is very compassionate and merciful. It was a feeling of hope and His love all around me. as He said read psalm 91 there is something there for you. psalm 91:3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. As I prayed there was a point where i just begin to say "I love you, I love you Lord, I love you I love you.....verse 14-16 says "Because he has set his love upon me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high because he has known my name. He shall call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. with long life I will satify him, and show him my salvation."


No comments:

Post a Comment